9.2 Processing an Allocation Request
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the allocation request process in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance and business office staff.
After defining an allocation, the next step is to submit an allocation request via the run control process.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ General Ledger Allocations
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Allocations > Define and Perform Allocations > Request Allocation
- The Allocation Request search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a new Run Control ID.
- Select the Add button.
- The Allocation Request page displays.
- Select the Process Frequency value from the drop-down menu.
- Select or enter the Unit.
- Select or enter the Allocation Group.
- Select the Request Date Option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the As of Date value.
- Select the Output Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Run button.
- Follow standard procedures for the run control process until the process has run to Success and is posted.
- You have successfully submitted an allocation request.
- End of procedure.