9.2 Enrollment Course Lists (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating enrollment course lists via Fluid navigation in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services staff.
Enrollment Course Lists
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Curriculum Management Tile
- The Curriculum Management page displays.
- Expand the Enrollment Requirements menu on the left.
- Select the Enrollment Course Lists sub-menu list item.
- The Enrollment Course Lists search page displays on the right.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Allow the Course List to default to "000000000". ctcLink assigns a unique and permanent identifier after you create and save your enrollment course list.
- Select Add.
- The Course List Description tab displays.
- Enter Effective Date = "01/01/1901". The effective date must be equal to or less than the effective date of the course to which this course requisite is attached. This value is automatically assigned the current system date but should be changed as necessary.
- Enter Status = "Active".
- Enter/Select the desired data in the following fields:
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Academic Institution
- Select the Course List Detail tab.
- The Course List Detail tab displays.
- Input the Course(s) for the Course List
- Course ID
- Associated Class
- Topic ID
- Wild Card Indicator
- Include Equivalent Courses
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to create additional course list detail rows.
- Select the Course List Parameters tab.
- The Course List Parameters tab displays.
- For each course row entered in the Course List Detail tab above set the following parameters (as needed)
- Minimum Units/Course
- Min Grade Points/Unit
- Transfer Level Allowed
- Requirement Designation
- Valid Begin
- Valid End
- Course must be GPA material
- Test Credit Allowed
- Other Credit Allowed
- Exclude In-Progress Credit
- Select Save.
- To add this Course List to an Enrollment requirement, please refer to the Enrollment Requirements (Fluid) QRG.
- Process complete.
Add your comment