9.2 3C Engine - Event Definitions
Purpose: Use this document as a guide to managing 3C Event Definitions in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Solutions staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs Config
- ZC FA Local Configuration
- ZD CC 3Cs Config
- ZD FA Local Configuration
- ZZ CC 3Cs Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Events connect processes or field changes in the system to the assignment of specific 3C functions. This page identifies which communications, comments and checklists will be assigned based on a system trigger.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > 3C Engine > Set Up 3C Engine > Event Definition
- The Event Definition search page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Select Search.
- The Event IDs populate at the bottom of the page. Select one.
- The Event Definition page displays.
- Update as needed.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
Add your comment