Checklists - Updating Items - by Person
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enter item updates -by person in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC 3Cs User
- ZZ CC 3Cs User
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Campus Community > Checklists > Person Checklists > Item Update - by Person
- The default option is Find an Existing Value.
- Add the student's EMPLID number to the ID field or use another search criteria to locate the student.
- Select the Search button.
- The search results are displayed. Make sure that the correct Checklist Code is selected for updating.
- The Item Update-by Person page displays.
- Activate the Item Status drop-down menu and select the appropriate status.
- Select a Status Date from the pop-up calendar by clicking the calendar icon.
- Select Save
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Updating Items - by Person. This link will open in a new tab/window.