9.2 ChartField Value Sets
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create ChartField Value Sets in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD GL Local Config Inquiry
- ZZ GL Local Configuration
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > ChartField Value Sets > Setup ChartField Value Sets
- The Chartfield Value Sets page displays.
- Enter the appropriate information or use the Look Up icon in the SetID field.
- Select Search.
- Search results are listed at the botton of the page.
- Select the appropriate ChartField Value Set from the search results.
- The ChartField Value Set page displays. Enter the appropriate date into the Effective Date field.
- Choose the appropriate type of Ledger Template from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the appropriate description for the chartfield value set in the Description field.
- Enter any additional information in the Comments field.
- Choose either Active or Inactive status from the Status dropdown menu.
- Choose the appropriate field name from the Field Name dropdown menu.
- Choose the appropriate details from the How Specified dropdown menu.
- Enter the appropriate information or use the Look Up icon in the Select Value field under the Select Values/Nodes section.
- Select the (+) button to add additional fields under the Values by ChartFields section.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.