9.2 Correcting CRC Contract Terms (Rate Set is Blank or Incorrect Effective Date)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for correcting CRC Contract Terms if the Rate Set is Blank or has an incorrect Effective Date.
Audience: Finance/Grant Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Contracts Processing
- ZZ Contract Maintenance
- ZZ Contract Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Customer Contracts > Create and Amend > General Information
- The General Information search page displays.
- Select Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Enter the Contract Number.
- Select Search.
- Select the Search Results.
- Select the Lines tab.
- In the Contract Lines section, select the Detail tab.
- Select the Contract Terms link.
- The Contract Terms page displays.
- Select the Correct History button.
Note: The Effective Date defaults to the current date and the Rate Set will be blank. In order to make changes, the Correct History button needs to be selected/grayed out.
- Update the Effective Date to the Start Date of the Grant/Contract.
- In the Rate Set field, select or use the look up to select the AS_INC for 'As Incurred' (Cost Reimbursable Contracts).
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
Add your comment