9.2 Entering Immunization and Health Information on Behalf of Employee
Purpose: Use this document to enter information on behalf of an employee for the immunization attestation in ctcLink.
Audience: Workforce Administrators, HR Administrators, Managers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Immunization
- ZZ Immunization
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You will need the Security role of ZZ Immunization to access the CTC Immunization and Health screen.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Workforce Administration > CTC Custom > Immunizations and Health
- The Immunizations and Health search page displays.
- Enter valid value. (NOTE: At least one field must have an entry to be able to search).
- Select the Search button.
- Select desired Empl ID from the Search Results.
- The Immunizations and Health page displays.
- Select an immunization from the Immunization look up icon. (Select the "+" to add a row for the vaccine brands of Moderna and Pfizer for record of second dose).
- Enter a valid date in the Date Taken field. (NOTE: The Date Taken is the date the person was vaccinated).
- Enter a valid date in the Date Received field. (NOTE: The Date Received is the date that the staff member is entering the record).
- Enter any needed comments in the Comment text field.
- The immunization number is automatically populated by the system.
- Do NOT enter an Expiration Date or select an Immunization Status.
- Once an admin has verified the Attestation, select the *Immunization Status drop-down menu to select Complete Records Received.
NOTE: It is advised that colleges do NOT keep copies of vaccination documents. Instead, view the documents and make the indication in the *Immunization Status field that an Admin has verified the employee's vaccination status. (There is no functionality in ctcLink to retain this documentation).
- Select the Save button.
Once the *Immunization Status has been changed to Complete Records Received, the employee will see a change to their Vaccination Attestation in Employee Self Service (image below). Note that the rows cannot be removed.
For more information on the COVID Immunization Tracking Project, listen to the Q&A session recordings available below.
- COVID Immunization Tracking Project Q&A Session 1 - Thursday, August 12, 2021 (1 hr 28 min)
- COVID Immunization Tracking Project Q&A Session 2 - Friday, August 13, 2021 (57 min)
For more information regarding COVID Vaccination Data Collection, select the link below.
- Process complete.