9.2 Adding Applications Manually without Fee (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how add applications manually without fees in ctcLink Fluid, using the Admissions Processing section of the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff.
Adding Applications Manually without Fee
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Admissions Processing Tile
- The Admissions Processing page displays.
- Select the Entering Applications menu from the left side navigation.
- The Entering Applications menu expands.
- Select Add Application from the sub-menu.
- The Add Application page displays.
Notice that when the Add Application page appears, the Application Number field is all zeros and the ID is "NEW."
The system will automatically assign an application number and empl ID when you select save.
- Enter the applicants information in the Academic Institution and Academic Career field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Biographical Details tab will display.
- Enter the applicants information into the following section:
- Person Information
- Biographical History
- National ID
- Contact Information
- Select the "Edit Address" link.
- The Edit Address page displays.
- Enter the applicant's information into the following fields:
- Postal Code
- Select the OK button.
- The Biographical Details page displays.
- Enter the applicant's Phone & Email in Contact Information.
- Select the Regional tab.
- The Regional page displays.
- You will use the Regional page to view or update the applicant's Ethnicity information.
- Select the Application Program Data tab.
Notice that when the Application Entry page appears, the Application Number field is all zeros. The system will automatically assign an application number at save time.
- The Application Program Data page displays.
- Enter the data into the following fields:
- Admit Term
- Academic Program
- Academic Plan
- Select the Application Data tab.
- The Application Data page displays.
- Enter the applicable information into Application Center and Admit Type.
- Select the Save button. The page is saved and an application number and empl ID have now been generated.
- Process complete.