9.2 View Class Roster (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing the class roster in Fluid, using the Faculty Center section of the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
My Schedule will display your class schedule for the current term. In this display, you are able to view a different term schedule or class roster. In ctcLink, letter case matters. Capital (upper-case) letters come before lowercase. On the class roster below are several staged “names” to show how the case affects the sort. For example, the capital S comes before the lowercase s.
- Class Roster Name. Before you ask, a student’s preferred name is what shows on a Class Roster.
- There are queries that will help you to identify same-cased names.
- QCS_CC_NAMES_ALL_ONE_CASE - Lists names not title cased.
- QCS_CC_NAMES_ALL_ONE_CASE_TERM - Lists names not title cased for term.
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Faculty Center Tile
- The Faculty Center page displays.
- Select the My Schedule menu list item.
- Verify you are viewing the correct term and institution. If necessary, select Change Term to change between terms or institutions.
- Select the Class Roster button. (Looks like three figures standing together).
- The Class Roster page displays.
- In the Enrollment Status field, select the drop-down menu button.
- If any students are waitlisted or have dropped the class, activate the Enrollment Status drop-down list and choose wa.
- To see all students regardless of Enrollment Status, select the All option.
- The Enrollment Status displays.
- Choose the Select All button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Notify Selected Students button.
- The Send Notification displays.
- Complete the applicable fields.
- Select Send Notification.
- After confirmation of send, select the Return to Class Roster link.
- The My Schedule page displays.
- To view a different term:
- Select the Change Term button, if desired.
- Select another term and select the Continue button.
- Process complete.