Consolidated Payroll Processing Checklist to Run and Confirm Payroll
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run payroll processing in ctcLink using the streamline method introduced 2/2/23.
Audience: Payroll Administrators
The payroll processing in ctcLink related to this Quick Reference Guide refer to running preliminary payroll, running final payroll and confirming payroll.
Follow this checklist to ensure all tasks are done and done in the correct order.
Consolidated Payroll Processing Checklist to Run and Confirm Payroll - Use this link to access important details associated with steps below.
For each task, the Consolidated Payroll Processing QRG includes the following:
Step - This is the Task Number related to the ordered stream of processes/tasks.
Alternatively, there may be recommended tasks suggested that do not have a number that are prerequisites or optional - but strongly encouraged.
- Process Type - This indicates if the step is a Process (individual), PS Job (multiple processes grouped together), PS Query, or Custom Process (individual)
- Process or Job Name - This is the name of the process, PS Job, PS Query, or optional step(s). When applicable, this also includes the actual process name that will be observed in Process Monitor
- Description - Provides brief description of the respective process or task
- Navigation - NavBar navigation path to get to the process.
- Quick Reference Guide (QRG) or Notes - The last column includes notes or links to a Quick Reference Guide that provides a step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task
End of procedure.