Viewing Paycheck Details
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing paychecks in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Benefits Employee Data Inq
- ZD Payroll Inquiry
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck
- The Review Paycheck search page displays.
- Optional: Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Enter an Empl ID in the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Paycheck page displays.
- From the Paycheck Earnings tab, view the earning information for an employee.
- After reviewing the information, select the Paycheck Taxes tab.
- From the Paycheck Taxes tab, review tax information for an employee.
- After viewing the information, select the Paycheck Deductions tab.
- From the Paycheck Deductions tab, review deductions information for an employee.
- The process to view paychecks is now complete.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Viewing Paycheck Details. This link will open in a new tab/window.