9.2 Using the Settlement Manager
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Settlement Manager in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Settlement Manager to review and manage all settlement activity from a central location. In addition, you can select a settlement category to review and approve settlements from the same page.
Using the Settlement Manager
Navigation: Cash Management > Settlements > Settlement Manager
- The Settlement Manager page displays. Set up your preferences by selecting Preferences in the upper right area of the page.
- The Settlement Manager Preferences page displays. Enter valid field values for your college:
- Business Unit
- Bank Code.
- Currency = USD.
- Cutoff Days.
- Default Time Period.
- Select the OK button.
- The Settlement Manager Preferences page disappears. The Settlement Manager page displays.
- Use the Show Data list to choose whether to view data for today, the last 7 days, the next 7 days, the last 30 days, or the next 30 days.
- Select the Select Settlements link to access the Select Settlements page and view which settlements are available for selection. Refer to the Select Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Approve Settlements link to access the Approve Settlements page and view which settlements are coming up for approval. Refer to the Approve Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Dispatch Payments link to access the Payment Dispatch page. Refer to the Process Payment Dispatch QRG for further instructions.
- Select the Review Settlements link to access the Review Settlements page and review settlement information. Refer to the Review Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
RECORDING COMING SOON!
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Using the Settlement Manager. This link will open in a new tab/window.