9.2 Review Payments in Financial Gateway
Purpose: Use this document to inquire on payments in ctcLink that were received by Financial Gateway from other source applications like Accounts Payable, Cash Management and Payroll.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Review Payments in Financial Gateway
Navigation: Financial Gateway > Review Payments > Payments
- On the Payments page, you may select the Edit User Preferences link. The Payment Preferences page will display,
- On the Payment Preferences page, you may define how certain elements of the Dispatch Payments page are displayed and how they function.
- Select OK. The Payment Preferences page will close.
- On the Payments page, enter or select Business Unit. You may enter additional search criteria like Bank Details or Source System or Dispatch Status.
- Enter From Date.
- Enter To Date.
- Select Search.
- To place a payment dispatch on hold, select the payment and then select the Flag for Hold button. Note that the payment Dispatch Status must be in “Awaiting Dispatch” status.
- Select the Payment Notes icon to add and view comments about the specified payment. This is useful for such things as describing reason transactions are in hold status.
- In the Payment Totals grid, you can verify the total payments and amounts.
- In the Payments grid, you can see the details by selecting the Additional Detail, Bank Details, Payee Details and Payee Bank tabs.
- Select the Transfer to Source icon to access the source application where you can view detailed information about the specified transaction.
- Select the Review Payment Details icon. The Review Details page will display.
- The Review Payment Details page provides a graphical representation of the current payment's progress through the Payment Life Cycle. Use this page to view the payment's progress, events, and detailed information about the transaction. The status of this payment is Payment Completed.
- Select the Addenda Information icon to access the Addenda page where you can add additional instructions for the specified payment.
Note: Instruction added on the Addenda page will appear within the actual payment file.
- Select Return to close the Review Payment Details page.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Review Payments in Financial Gateway. This link will open in a new tab/window.