9.2 Select Settlements
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing and selecting settlements that are scheduled for outbound submission in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements
- Set up your preferences by selecting the Preferences link in the right upper part of the screen. You can set Source Unit and/or Bank Code.
- Enter or select From Date and To Date.
- You can use the Status list to limit your search criteria by selecting a status value of Denied, Selected, or Unselected. Leave the default status value of Unselected.
- Select Search.
- In the Select column, select the settlements that you want to approve or deny for payment.
- Select the Select Payments button to process your selections. The system changes the Status field for these items to "Selected".
- Optionally, you can select the Deny Payments button to deny the selected settlements for payment. After you deny a payment, the system changes the Status field to "Denied".
- Select the Settlement Information tab to access the settlement information for the selected payments.
- Select the Settlement Details tab to access the settlement details for the selected payments.
- Optionally, you can select the View Payment Life Cycle button to access payment details and events in the lifecycle of this settlement.
- Select the Review Settlements link to review settlements. Refer to the Review Settlements QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Select Settlements. This link will open in a new tab/window.