9.2 Review Payment File in Financial Gateway
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to view the status of transmitted payment files in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Review Payment File
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Gateway > Review Payments > Payment Files
Alternate navigation: Select Review Payment Files on the Payment Dispatch page.
- On the Payment Files page, enter or select the Business Unit in Bank SetID.
- Enter or select the bank in Bank Code.
- Enter or select the appropriate date in the From Date field. This date could be the beginning date in a range of dates.
- Enter or select the appropriate date in the To Date field. This date could be the ending date in a range of dates.
- Select Search. Qualifying files will display in the Payment Files section.
- In the Payment Files section, select the File ID link to drill-down to the detail.
- The Recreate File icon displays only if the payment has an error status. After making the corrections, select the Recreate File icon to recreate the selected payment file.
- Select the Cancel File icon to cancel a selected payment file and reset its payments. This conditional icon appears only if the payment has an error status.
- Select the View File icon to access the Payment File Data page where you can view payment file data that are transmitted to the bank. The system encrypts stored payment file data.
- The Status of this file is "Complete". If the Status is "Error", which indicates that a payment dispatch process failed, select the View Event Log icon. The Payment File Events page will display.
- Use the Payment File Events page to determine exactly where the system encountered a file transmittal error.
- Select Return. The Payment Files page will display.
- On the Payment Files page, select the File Output Info tab to view the File Name and File Path (location of the file).
- Process complete.