9.2 ESS Update Disability Status (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to update the disability status in ctcLink.
Employee Self-Service Update Disability Status
Navigation: Employee Self Service (Homepage) > Personal Details (Tile)
- The Personal Details page displays.
- Select the Disability heading from the sidebar.
- The Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability homepage displays.
- Read the "Why are you being asked to completed this form?" section.
- Read the "How do I know if I have a disability?" section.
- Select the appropriate option:
- Yes, I have a disability.
- No, I don't have a disability.
- I don't wish to answer.
- Read the "Reasonable Accommodation Notice" section.
- Select the Submit button.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The process to update the disability status is now complete.