ESS Time Summary (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing Time Summary for employees in ctcLink.
Navigation: Employee Self Service (homepage) > Time (tile/homepage) > Time Summary (tile)
NOTE: The Time Summary functionality has a calendar icon for the employee to set the viewing time-period.
The View By field offers a drop-down menu with the following calendar options: Bi-weekly, Monthly, Period and Weekly.
- At the top of the Time Summary page there is a View By drop-down menu with the following options:
- Bi-Weekly: displays two weeks
- Monthly: displays the current month
- Period: displays the current pay period
- Weekly: displays the current week
- At the top of the screen, where the dates display, there are two arrows (<) and (>) which allow the employee to navigate to past and future time periods depending on the View By selection they chose.
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen there is a View Legend link that clarifies what the employee is looking at on the page.
- There are two tabs at the top of the page, Reported Time and Payable Time. Selecting a tab will change the view of the time to indicate different relevant details.
- If the employee is looking at Reported Time and selects a specific day, it will be highlighted in light blue and the day selected will also be represented at the bottom of the page. In the day row at the bottom of the page there is an Action button, which allows the employee to select Edit Time. Selecting Edit Time will redirect the employee to Enter Time for that period.
Note: if the Edit Time button is selected for a day in a previous pay period, then they will not be allowed to edit their time entry.
End of ESS Time Summary procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to ESS Time Summary (Fluid). This link will open in a new tab/window.