ESS Manage Personal Information (Fluid)
Purpose: Use the Personal Details tile to view and update personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, and emergency contacts in ctcLink.
Audience: All Faculty and Staff
The HCM Self Service page provides access to a variety of information that can be viewed or edited. Information includes:
- Onboarding Activities
- Time Reporting
- Payroll Self Service
- Personal Details
- Benefit Details
View the following Employee Self-Service QRGs for additional information.
Manage Personal Information
Navigation: HCM Employee Self Service > Personal Details (tile)
Once the Personal Details tile is selected, all options are available on the left side of the screen.
- Addresses is the default page view.
- Select the arrow to edit/correct either the Home Address or the Mailing Address. (Scroll image below to view arrow for editing).
- Alternatively, if no data exists to review, a button will display to Add Mailing Address.
The process to update the Addresses section is now complete.
- Select Contact Details from the left navigation panel.
- Select arrow to the right of phone number, email address or instant message to edit.
- If no information exists, you can select the Add button (+)to enter information.
The process to update Contact Details is now complete.
- Select Name from the left navigation panel. (Scroll image below to the right to view arrow for editing).
- Select the edit arrow at the right side of listed name.
- The Name pagelet displays. On the page make any needed edits.
- Select Add Attachment button if attachments are needed.
- Select Cancel button if you wish to close without saving.
- Consult the local HR department on additional information needed to process a name change.
- Select the Save button.
The process to update the Name section is now complete.
- Select Ethnic Groups from the left navigation panel.
- Edit by selecting arrow on the right of the area to edit or add groups by selecting the plus sign at top of screen [+] sign.
- The Ethnic Group pagelet displays. On the pagelet, Add/Edit Ethnic Group by using the magnifying glass icon for choices.
- Select the Delete button to remove existing Ethnic Group.
- Select the Save button.
The process to update Ethnic Groups is now complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the external link to ESS Manage Personal Information. This link will open in a new tab/window.