ESS View Absence Requests (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing requested time off for employees in ctcLink.
Navigation: HCM Employee Self Service > Time Tile > View Requests
- Start in HCM Employee Self Service. Select the Time tile.
- Select the View Requests tile.
- Select Absence Request based on the date and absence amount that populates on the right hand side of the row.
- Request details will populate on the screen in a view only capacity.
- Request History can be selected to show statuses as of dates.
- Approval Chain can be selected to show who the approver is that needs to approve the absence, as well as what the approval status is.
- Selecting the Approver Name will provide contact details of they are available in the system.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to ESS View Absence Request. This link will open in a new tab/window.