9.2 Class Search
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to search classes through the Manage Classes tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff.
Navigation: Student Homepage > Manage Classes > Class Search and Enroll
- The Class Search and Enroll search page displays.
- Select the desired Institution & Term to search.
- The Search for Classes lookup displays.
- Enter a keyword to search.
- Select the Search [>>] button.
- The View Search Results page displays.
- Select a filter from the left side menu options to narrow search results.
- Select a Course.
- Course sections displays.
- The Course Information page displays.
- Select the Class hyperlink to view details.
- The Class Information window displays.
- Review each of the five tabs.
- Select X to close the window.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.