9.2 View My Waitlist Position
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view classes in fluid, using the Manage Classes section via the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
View My Waitlist Position
Navigation: Student Homepage > Manage Classes > View My Classes
- The ctcLink Student Homepage is displayed. Select the Manage Classes tile.
- If multiple enrollment terms/colleges exist for the student, the Select a Value page displays; otherwise, please skip to Step 3.
- Select a Term/College.
- A list of classes for the selected term appears on the View My Classes page and defaults to the "By Class" tab.
- To view waitlisted classes, select the Show Waitlisted Classes checkbox. If applicable, deselect the Show Enrolled Classes and Show Dropped Classes boxes.
- The class(es) with a "Waiting" status appear below the Show Waitlisted Classes checkbox.
- The Waitlist Position displays to the right of the status.
- Select the By Date tab to view waitlisted classes by meeting date.
- Select Printable Page to print your Waitlist classes By Class or By Date.
- Select Print in the top-right corner of the pop-up box.
- The Print preview appears. Print or Save as PDF.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.