Purpose: Use this document as a reference for updating student addresses through the Profile tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Profile tile and the Personal Details page displays.
- Select Addresses from the left-side navigation and the Addresses page displays.
- Under the Addresses section, select:
- An existing Address to update an existing address or,
- The Add a New Row [+] icon to add a new address or,
- The Add... button(s) to add a new address.
- The Add/Edit Address page displays.
- Enter the following fields:
- From date field (only required when adding a new address, not updating an existing one).
- Address 1, 2, and 3 (as necessary).
- Postal code.
- Select the Save button.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 as necessary.
- Process complete.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Add/Update Addresses. This link will open in a new tab/window.