View My Classes
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view classes in fluid, using the Manage Classes section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Navigation: Student Homepage > Manage Classes > View My Classes
- If multiple enrollment terms/colleges exist for the student, the Select a Value page displays; otherwise, please skip to Step 3.
- Select a Term/College.
- The View My Classes page is displayed and defaulted to the "By Class" tab.
- Select a particular Class hyperlink to view details regarding class information.
- The Class Information window displays.
- Select the [X] button to return to the View My Classes page and close the Class Information window.
- The Class Information window disappears.
- If applicable, select the Show Waitlisted Classes box to display waitlisted classes.
- If applicable, select the Show Dropped Classes box to display dropped classes.
- Select the By Date tab.
- The By Date tab displays. Classes are displayed by meeting date.
- Select the Change button to display the Select a Value window if applicable.
- The Select a Value window displays.
- Select a different Term/College to view.
- The Select a Value window disappears.
- The View My Classes page is displayed and defaulted to the "By Class" tab for the Term/College you selected.
- Select Printable Page to print your schedule.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to View My Classes. This link will open in a new tab/window.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.