Mobile - Request Transcript
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for requesting transcripts using mobile in ctcLink. The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Audience: Student Records Staff.
Note: The option for Requesting a Transcript is only available at select colleges. If you are unable to request a transcript through the mobile application, go to Enrollment Services on your college campus or to your college's website to process transcript request.
- Launch your mobile application.
- Pick Your College from the list if more than one is available.
- The selected College page displays.
- Select the Login tile.
- The Login pagelet displays.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- The Dashboard displays.
- Select the Menu icon.
- The My Links menus displays on the left.
- Scroll down and select the Academics menu.
- The Academics menu expands.
- Select the Request Transcript option.
- The Request Transcript page displays.
- Choose the processing time you would like from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Quantity you are requesting.
- Select your recipient from the drop-down menu.
- If you select My Address you will select one of your addresses in the system.
- If you select Send To a form will appear where you can manually enter the address you would like the transcript sent to.
- After entering applicable address information, select the Submit button.
- The Request Confirmation displays.
- View your transcript request details.
- Process complete.
Add your comment