9.2 Enrollment Validation Appointments
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to validate enrollment eligibility at the time of the Shopping Cart appointment in ctcLink.
View Shopping Cart Appointment
Navigation: ctcLink Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu is displayed on the left.
- Click Enrollment Dates from the menu.
- The Enrollment Dates page displays.
- Select the appropriate term to view Shopping Cart Appointment and Enrollment Appointment times.
- Select the Continue button.
- The Enrollment Dates page displays. Ensure the correct term is displayed at the top of the page.
- Click the Change Term button to change terms if applicable.
- From the left-side menu, select Shopping Cart to validate the classes.
- Your Shopping Cart displays.
- Select checkboxes to validate classes.
- In the top-right corner, select the Validate button. Note: Clicking the Validate button does not enroll you. Enroll when your enrollment appointment begins.
- Validation results display. In the example below, the Enrollment Requisites are not met for ASL& 222.
The message indicates that Enrollment Requirements have not been met, don't hesitate to contact your college's Enrollment Services office. This situation becomes less urgent if you resolve it before your enrollment date.
The class in your shopping cart may be full by your enrollment appointment, and you may be unable to enroll. After enrolling, review your schedule to ensure success.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.