9.2 Override Payment Status (duplicate)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to change the status of payments.
Audience: Finance Supervisors
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Treasury Local Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: Only Finance Supervisors should perform this task as it is not a usual task.
Override Payment Status
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Gateway > Administration > Override Payment Status
- On the Override Payment Status page, enter or select Business Unit.
- Enter or select From and To Date.
- Select Search.
- In the Payments section, the Current Status of the payment and New Status will display. The New Status can be changed to either "Error" or "Awaiting Dispatch" depending on the situation.
- Change New Status to "Error" to cancel the payment.
- Change to New Status to "Awaiting Dispatch" to resend the payment to the Bank.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.