9.2 Review Bank Statement Files
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing bank statement files in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Bank Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Review Bank Statement Files page enables you to review the staging status of imported bank statement files. You can see if the system successfully loads a file. If a file does not successfully load, use the View Bank Statement File Log page to determine exactly where the system encounters a file loading error.
Review Bank Statement Files
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Banking > Bank Statements > Review Bank Statement Files
- On the Review Bank Statement Filespage, enter search parameters:
- Enter or select the bank ID of the bank whose statement files you wish to review in the Bank ID field.
- Enter the file name in the File Name field or leave the ‘%’ to return all files.
- Use the File Status drop-down list box to select the file status. The following options are available. For this example, the File Statusis left blank to return all files.
- Blank: Returns all files.
- Error: Appears if the file is not successfully loaded. A red square also appears next to the file name. You must correct the error, then re-import the file.
- Formatting: Appears if the system is still transforming the file to a ctcLink-readable format.
- Reading: Appears if the system is still reading the file data before loading the data to the staging tables.
- Staged: Appears if the system has loaded the transformed data to the staging tables. A green circle also appears next to the file name.
- Warning: Appears if the file is loaded with errors. A yellow inverted triangle also appears next to the file name.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Bank Statement Files results section to review the following file results:
- Select the View File icon to review bank statement file transmittal information.
- Select the View Event Log icon to view detail log information for a bank statement file. The View Bank Statement File Log pagelet is displayed below.
- Use the View Bank Statement File Log pagelet to review errors.
- Process complete.