9.2 Using Bank Statement Manager
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Bank Statement Manager in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Bank Statement Manager displays external bank statement information that you import or that you enter manually on the Bank Statement Entry page.
Note: You cannot view internal bank balance information on this page.
Using Bank Statement Manager
Navigation: Banking > Bank Statements > Bank Statement Manager
- The Bank Statement Manager search page displays.
- Enter SetID = "WACTC".
- Enter Bank Code.
- Enter Bank Account.
- Select the Search button.
- The Bank Statement Manager page displays. Select or lookup a Statement Date.
- Select Expanded Addenda to access the Bank Addenda Details window.
- The Bank Addenda Details window displays.
- Update Addenda as needed.
- Select the OK button.
- The Bank Addenda Details window disappears.
- The Bank Statement Manager page redisplays.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video. - coming soon!
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Using Bank Statement Manager. This link will open in a new tab/window. - coming soon!