9.2 Creating and Loading SAO Annual File
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how create the SAO annual report and upload to the SAO directory in ctcLink.
Audience: College controllers, finance director or designated accounting staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ General Ledger Reports
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > SAO Annual Accounting
- To run the SAO Annual Accounting Report, select the Add a New Value tab to create a new run control, or select Search to use an already created run control.
- To create the run control select Add a New Value.
- Enter the run control ID you want to create (your college may have a business process to name a run control).
- Select Add.
- In Business Unit enter your business unit.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Select Save. Select Run
- Select the check mark under Select and select OK.
- Use the Process Monitor hyperlink to review the process to completion. Run Status should be Success and Distribution Status should be Posted.
- You have now completed creating a SAO Annual Accounting report.
- End of procedure.