9.2 View/Consent 1098 - T
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view and consent for 1098-T through the Financial Account tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
View/Consent 1098 - T
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink.
Federal law requires institutions to send Form 1098-T to tuition-paying students by January 31st.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- The Account Balance page displays.
- Select the Account Services button on the left menu to expand and show the View 1098-T option.
- Select the View 1098-T sub-menu.
- Available 1098-T's display.
- A button allowing you to consent to view your 1098-T online becomes available if you have not viewed your 1098-T already.
- Select the Grant Consent button.
- The 1098-T Consent Agreement displays.
- Select the 'Yes, I have read the agreement' checkbox.
- Select the Submit button.
- Process complete.
What should I do if it says I don’t have a 1098-T?
I went through the steps but its showing empty in my ctclink i don't have 1098-T.
So what i should do?
This just did not work.
I don't have a Form 1098 visible to view.
I don't have an "Account services" tab on the left. Instead, I just see a tab called "Other Account Services". When I open that, it leads me to nowhere?
Please contact your local institution with further questions regarding your 1098-T. By federal law, colleges are required to provide you with your 1098-T by January 31st which is likely why many of you do not have "Data Available."
My 1098-T is not showing.
Hey Im checking the Financial aid page for the 1098-T and it’s still not up there; Yet today is the 31st, is there a specific time that it should be up? I would like to file my taxes at an appropriate time.
I still do not have my 1098t yet on my ctclink account. I inquired from the cashiers office and they send it will be sent out by the state board.
Who should I contact?
i see other comments saying theyve not got the form but all are prior to 31,january 2023. what am i to do if ive not gotten one and that sate has passed?
Hello All, Please contact your local institution with further questions regarding your 1098-T. Your college will be able to further assist you with your 1098-T questions.