Mobile (HCX) - Financial Aid Summary
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view a summary of your Financial Aid using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Financial Aid Summary
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select Financial Aid Summary from the sub-menu.
- The Financial Aid Summary page displays.
- To review a summary of your financial aid for a Financial Aid Year, use the Financial Aid Year drop-down list box to make your selection. In this example, we will select 2020-2021.
- For an estimate of items used to determine your costs by Term, you can expand a Term. Select the Chevron (>) associated with the Term to view the Term Budget. In this example, we will select Spring 2021.
- That's it! You have reviewed the Financial Aid Summary function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).