Mobile (HCX) - Drop Classes
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to drop classes in the PeopleSoft Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges, this guide is intended as a general overview, please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Log into HCX.
- Select the Enrollment menu from the sidebar navigation.
- The Enrollment menu expands.
- Select the Drop Classes from the sidebar menu.
- Select the checkbox next to the class you wish to drop.
- Select the Drop button.
- The Drop Classes pop-up message displays.
- Select the Drop button to confirm.
- The Drop results pop-up message displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Drop Classes page displays and confirms the removal of the class.
- You have successfully dropped a class.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.