9.2 Drop Classes
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to drop classes in ctcLink through the Manage Classes tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu is displayed on the left.
- Select the Drop Classes link on the left menu.
- If the student is enrolled in more than one term or college eligible for dropping, a college/term selector will appear. If not, skip to Step 4.
- Select the College and Term for the drop (if applicable).
- The Step 1 of 2: Select Classes to Drop page displays.
- Select the class to be dropped by checking the Select checkbox for that class.
- Once the Select box is checked, the Next button appears at the top right.
- Select the Next button.
- The Review Classes to Drop page displays.
- Select the Drop Classes button.
- A Drop confirmation box displays.
- Select the Yes option.
- A confirmation of the drop displays.
- Select the View My Classes link on the left menu, then select the Term/College (if applicable).
- The View My Classes page displays.
- Verify that the Show Dropped Classes is selected and verify that the class selected in steps above shows with a status of "Dropped".
- Process complete.