9.2 Apply for Graduation
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to apply for graduation through the Academic Progress tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Navigation: Student Homepage > Academic Progress tile > Apply for Graduation
- Select the Academic Progress tile to display the Academic Progress menu is displayed on the left.
- Select the Apply for Graduation link to display the Submit an Application for Graduation pagelet.
- Select the Apply for Graduation link again to display the Select Program and Degree options.
- Select an Academic Program link to display the Select Graduation Term page.
- Select a term from the Expected Graduation Term drop down menu to display Graduation Instructions.
- Select the Continue button to display the Verify Graduation Data pagelet.
- Select the Submit Application button. The Submit Confirmation pagelet is displayed.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.