9.2 Enroll from Shopping Cart
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for enrolling in classes through the Manage Classes tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Enroll from Shopping Cart
Prerequisite: There must be one or more classes in your Shopping Cart.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The View My Classes page displays.
- Select Shopping Cart.
- Select a college and term for enrollment, if applicable.
- The Shopping Cart page displays.
- Select the courses in your Shopping Cart in which you wish to enroll.
- Select Enroll.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select Yes.
- The message box will close and a Confirmation page will display. The page will either display enrollment success or errors. Typical errors may include prerequisites, prior enrollment, class permission, enrollment hold etc.
- Select View My Classes to verify your enrollment.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.