Mobile (HCX) - Account Activity
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view your financial account activity using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have other images and options available.
- Log in to your HCX account.
- Select Financials from the sidebar navigation, and the menu expands.
- Select the Account Activity menu item.
- The Account Activity page displays.
- Review your account activity. Click on the column header to sort columns in ascending or descending order.
- Click on the Term drop-down menu to choose a specific term.
- Refine your search by adding a Start and End date. You can use the date picker by clicking in the field.
- Use the arrows (<>) on the Date Picker to select the month and year for your custom date range. Select the day of the month. Delete entries by clicking the "X" on the right side of the field(s).
- The Account Activity page updates. The Account Summary updates are based on the criteria you choose.
- Optional: After reviewing your custom date range activity, select the Print button if your device can print.
- Print or Save as PDF.
- Optional: Export account activity to a .CSV file by clicking the down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.