Mobile (HCX) - Account Activity
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view your financial account activity using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select Account Activity sub-menu.
- The Account Activity page displays.
- After reviewing your account activity for the Term, select Custom from the Period drop-down list box to enter a date range.
- Select the Start Date button. A Date Picker will display.
- On the Date Picker, use the arrows (<>) to select the month and year you want to use for the beginning of your custom date range.
- Select the day of the month.
- Select the End Date button.
- Use the Date Picker to select an End Date for your custom date range.
- The Account Activity page updates.
- After reviewing the activity for your custom date range, select the Print button. If your device is able to print, a print dialog page will display.
- Review and/or print the Account Activity report.
Note: The print function in Mobile (HCX) is dependent upon your device. The example below is just that, an example.
- That's it! You have now reviewed the Account Activity function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).