Mobile (HCX) - Satisfactory Academic Progress
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how view Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select Satisfactory Academic Progress sub-menu.
- The Satisfactory Academic Progress page displays.
- Using the Career drop-down listbox, select the Career you want to display. In this example, we selected Undergraduate.
- The Undergraduate results displays.
- If there is a Chevron (>) or a View Details button next to the term, you may select it to display additional Satisfactory Academic Progress information for that term.
- In this example, we selected the Chevron (>) or View Details button for Fall 2020.
Note: Mobile (HCX) pages may appear different depending on your device and screen size. Examples of the Satisfactory Academic Progress page are included below.
- That's it! You have reviewed the Satisfactory Academic Progress function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).