Mobile (HCX) - Satisfactory Academic Progress
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how view Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select Satisfactory Academic Progress sub-menu.
- The Satisfactory Academic Progress page displays.
- Using the Career drop-down listbox, select the Career you want to display. In this example, we selected Undergraduate.
- The Undergraduate results displays.
- If there is a Chevron (>) or a View Details button next to the term, you may select it to display additional Satisfactory Academic Progress information for that term.
- In this example, we selected the Chevron (>) or View Details button for Fall 2020.
Note: Mobile (HCX) pages may appear different depending on your device and screen size. Examples of the Satisfactory Academic Progress page are included below.
- That's it! You have reviewed the Satisfactory Academic Progress function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.