Mobile (HCX) - Wishlist
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to add classes to your Wishlist using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
The Wishlist is a place for you to save classes when you are not logged into the mobile app. You can move them from the Wishlist to your Planner or Shopping cart once you have logged in.
- Log into HCX.
- Go to your college dashboard and select the Browse Classes tile.
- The Browse Classes page displays.
- Choose a Course.
- The Course page displays.
- Choose a Class.
- The Class page displays.
- Choose a Section if there is more than one available.
- The selected class section displays.
- Select the Add to Wishlist button.
- You have successfully added a class to your Wishlist.
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select the Wishlist option.
- The Wishlist page displays.
- The class is available to move to your shopping cart or delete.
- Classes on your Wishlist will appear once you login to the mobile application.
- You have successfully reviewed the Wishlist process.
- End of procedure.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.