Mobile (HCX) - Degree Progress
Purpose: Use this document to be able to view degree progress in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Log into HCX.
- Select the Academics menu from the sidebar navigation.
- To view Degree Progress, select the Degree Progress menu list item.
- The Degree Progress displays to the right.
- Notice the far right side instructs student to select an item to view its details.
- Scroll down on the page to review the degree information.
- Select the Degree row to view the details.
- The Degree requirement details displays to the right.
- You can also see what classes are offered to meet your degree requirements.
- Select the Prerequisite Requirements drop-down menu.
- The Prerequisite Requirements details displays.
- Select the View Courses button.
- The course information displays.
- In our example, the status displays the prerequisite course is In Progress.
- If the prerequisite course had not been in progress, the student would select the View Sections button to select a class and initiate an enrollment process.
- You have successfully reviewed the degree process of a student.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.