Mobile (HCX) - Transfer Credit
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using mobile Transfer Credit in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Login to HCX.
- The HighPoint menu displays.
- Select the Academics menu from the sidebar navigation.
- The Academics menu expands.
- Select Transfer Credit menu list item.
- The Transfer Credit page displays to the right.
- Expand each section to review.
- Select the Course Credits row.
- The Course Credits section expands.
- Select the Source Institution to expand.
- The details for the Source Institution display.
- Review the information, then select the institution's row to collapse the details.
- The Transfer Credit page displays.
- Select the remaining sections to expand.
- You have successfully viewed the student's transfer credits.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.