9.2 Viewing Paycheck Details
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing paychecks in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Benefits Employee Data Inq
- ZD Payroll Inquiry
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Viewing Paycheck Details
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck
- The Review Paycheck search page displays.
- Optional: Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Enter an Empl ID in the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Paycheck page displays.
Paycheck Earnings tab
- From the Paycheck Earnings tab, view the earning information for an employee.
- After reviewing the information, select the Paycheck Taxes tab.
Paycheck Taxes tab
- From the Paycheck Taxes tab, review tax information for an employee.
- After viewing the information, select the Paycheck Deductions tab.
Paycheck Deductions tab
- From the Paycheck Deductions tab, review deductions information for an employee.
- The process to view paychecks is now complete.
- End of procedure.
Add your comment