9.2 Adding Additional Pay Entries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to add additional pay entries in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
NOTE: Additional Pay entries are not one-time pay entries. Pay entries can be continuous payments based on how the data is entered on this screen. Use the End Date and/or Goal Amount fields to limit the number of payments for this entry.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Create Additional Pay
- The Create Additional Pay search page displays.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Create Additional Pay page displays.
- Enter the additional pay data or select Add a Row [+] button to add a new row.
- Select the OK to Pay checkbox.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to add additional pay entries is now complete.
- End of procedure.