ESS Add Update Ethnicity (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to add or update employee ethnicity in ctcLink.
Navigation: HCM Employee Self Service > Personal Details > Ethnic Groups
Add Ethnic Group
- The Personal Details page displays.
- On the Personal Details page, select Ethnic Groups heading on the sidebar.
- Once the Ethnic Groups homepage displays, select the add [+] button to add an Ethnic Group.
- The Ethnic Group pagelet displays, on the pagelet select the appropriate Ethnic Group from the lookup (magnifying glass).
NOTE: By default, the first 300 rows are displayed. For additional search capabilities, expand the Search Criteria at the top of the Lookup page. Then Ethnic Group and/or Description fields are available.
- Select the Save button. Once saved the Ethnic Groups homepage displays with the added ethnicity.
The process is complete.
- From the Ethnic Groups homepage, select an existing Ethnic Group.
- The Ethnic Group pagelet displays, on the page select the lookup icon (magnifying glass).
- The Lookup pagelet displays. On the page, select the appropriate Ethnic Group.
- Select the Save button.
- The Ethnic Groups homepage displays with updated ethnicity.
The process to update the ethnicity is now complete.
- From the Ethnic Groups homepage, select an existing Ethnic Group that you want to delete.
- The Ethnic Group pagelet displays. On the page, select the Delete button.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select the Yes button.
The process to delete an ethnic group is now complete.
The video below demonstrates te process actions described in step listed above. There is no audio with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the external link to ESS Add, Update Ethnicity. This link will open in a new tab/window.