9.2 View What-If Report - Student (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view What-If Student Report in ctcLink Fluid, using the Student Academic Progress section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
PREREQUISITES: An academic advisement report must be configured for the student to run a What-If report for a particular program/plan.
View What-If Report
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Academic Progress tile.
- The Academic Progress Summary page and list of categories is displayed on the left-hand side.
- Select the View What-If Report category.
- The What-If Report Selection page displays.
- Select the Create New Report button.
- The What-If Report Scenario page displays.
- Enter the desired information into:
- Catalog Year
- Academic Program
- Area of Study
- Concentration: If your college offers Sub-Plans, this is where the appropriate Sub-Plans will be entered (will default to n/a).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Submit Request link.
- The My Academic Requirements page displays.
- Select the View Report as PDF button.
- The PDF will be in the downloads section of your browser, or will pop-up in a new tab, or will pop-up as a file to open, depending on your configuration.
- Review the report.
- Process complete.