Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view and consent for 1098-T through the Financial Account tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink.
Federal law requires institutions to send Form 1098-T to tuition-paying students by January 31st.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- The Account Balance page displays.
- Select the 1098-T drop-down option on the left side navigation.
- Select the View 1098-T sub-menu.
- Available 1098-T's display.
- A button allowing you to consent to view your 1098-T online becomes available if you have not viewed your 1098-T already.
- Select the Grant Consent button.
- The 1098-T Consent Agreement displays.
- Select the 'Yes, I have read the agreement' checkbox.
- Select the Submit button.
- Select the View 1098-T Selection button.
- You may now select the appropriate Tax Year hyperlink to view the corresponding 1098-T.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to View/Consent 1098-T. This link will open in a new tab/window.