Mobile (HCX) - Student Permissions
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to view student permissions within financial aid in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
- Log into your college Mobile application.
- Navigate to the Dashboard.
- The My Links navigation displays on the left.
- To grant Student Permission for Financial Aid to be applied to a term other than the current term, select Financials from the menu items.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select the Student Permissions options from the list.
- The Student Permissions page displays.
- Select the Grant Permissions button.
- The Grant Permissions agreement displays.
- Review and select the Next button.
- An Authorization message displays.
- Review and select the "Yes, I have read the agreement" checkbox.
- Select the Submit button.
- If your form was submitted correctly, you will receive a confirmation message.
- If you have already completed the Student Agreement, you will see the Display Student Agreement button.
- When you select the Display Student Agreement button you can view the agreement details.
- The Student Permission Agreement displays for your review.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.