CS 9.2 - SACR Security - Graduation Status Security
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for applying Graduation Status security in ctcLink.
Audience: Local Security Administrators
You must have the ZZ Local Security Admin or ZZ Local SACR Security Admin role for this navigation. For more information about these two roles, please refer to the CS 9.2 All 'ZZ' Security Roles (Processor) QRG.
Prior to establishing Graduation Status security for a user, the user must have a User Profile established in the Campus Solutions pillar and must have established the SACR Security Basic Requirements defined for their User ID, which establishes their institution.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Security > Secure Student Administration > User ID . Graduation Status Security
- The Graduation Status Security search page displays.
- Enter User ID.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Select the Search button.
- The Graduation Status Security page displays.
- To grant the user access to all Graduation Review Statuses, select the All Access button.
- Or, to grant the user access to a single Graduation Review Status, select the lookup icon.
- The Look Up Graduation Review Status popup displays.
- Select the appropriate Graduation Review Status value.
- The Look Up Graduation Review Status popup disappears.
- The Graduation Review Status field populates.
- To add another Graduation Review Status, select the Add a New Row [+] icon.
- To delete an existing Graduation Review Status, select the Delete a Row [-] icon.
- Select the Save button.
Now the user has access to the Graduation Tracking page.
Security Role: ZZ SR Graduation
Page navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Tracking
Enables values to be made visible and selectable in the Graduation Review Status dropdown menu. See screenshot below.
Link to related CS Core Local Configuration Guide materials: Graduation Review Status (College)
- Process complete.