9.2 Using the Reconciliation Manager
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Reconciliation Manager to review bank reconciliation information in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Bank Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Reconciliation Manager page to perform automatic, semi-manual, or manual reconciliation of statements from a single bank.
Using the Reconciliation Manager
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Banking > Reconcile Statements > Reconciliation Manager
- The Reconciliation Manager page displays.
- To add a new bank account, select Add a Bank to My List.
- The Reconciliation Manager search page displays.
- Enter SetID = "WACTC".
- Enter External Bank ID field. This is your bank id number, not your account number.
- Select Search.
- The Bank Accounts section populates.
- Check the Select checkbox for those accounts that you want to add to the My Accounts page.
- Select Update.
- The updated Reconciliation Manager page displays. Use it to view the following bank account information:
- Use the Show Statements for drop-down menu to select Current Month, Last Month, or Today. The page refreshes with the specified information.
- Select Add/Update Accounts to add more accounts or update current bank account information.
- On the right side of the grid, you can verify whether reconciliation has been set up for a particular account on the External Account - Account Reconciliation page and see what type of reconciliation is in place:
- Manual reconciliation
- Semi-manual reconciliation
- Automatic reconciliation
- Select the Reconciliation Type link to perform reconciliation for the specific bank account.
- Process complete.