9.2 Personalizing Fluid Tiles on Homepage
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to personalize fluid tiles on a homepage in ctcLink.
Audience: All Staff.
Fluid homepages appear when you log in to the system. Homepages consist of a collection of tiles and provide a convenient way to navigate around the system. Homepages can be organized and delivered with tile content appropriate for specific roles, such as employee or manager.
- From your homepage, select the vertical ellipsis (or activity list) in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose Personalize Homepage.
- The Personalize Homepage page displays. All homepages are listed in the left-side vertical navigation. The name of the active homepage in which you add tiles to shows at the top of your screen.
- To add a tile to the active homepage, select Add Tile in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the center of your screen, an Add Tile pagelet appears. Search for or choose a tile from the available list.
- Once you've made your selection, the tile will appear on the active homepage. To delete the tile, select the "X" in the upper-right corner of the tile.
- To add additional tiles, select Add Tile.
- To move or copy the tile, select the edit icon in the lower-right corner of the tile.
- A Select Action pagelet appears in the center of your screen--choose the desired action.
- If actions are complete, select Save in the upper-right corner of the page.
- To add a new homepage, select Add a New Homepage on the Personalize Homepage page.
- The Add Homepage box displays.
- Enter the name for your new homepage and select Add.
- The new homepage displays as the active homepage.
- To add tiles, follow the steps in the Adding a Tile to a Homepage section.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.