9.2 Enroll by My Requirements (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enroll by requirements in Fluid, using the Manage Classes section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Enroll by My Requirements
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu is displayed on the left.
- Select the Enroll by My Requirements link on the left menu to display the Enroll by my Requirements page.
- If the student has multiple Colleges or Careers, select the Change button at the top left and select the appropriate selection to display the Enroll by My Requirements page for the requested college and career.
- Scroll down the requirements list and select the lowest most indented requirement line for the requirement group that is designated as "Not Satisfied" by clicking the right arrow > at the end of the row.
- Course(s) that can be used to satisfy the requirement are displayed. If courses do not display, select the Academic Progress arrow on the top left to go back to the requirements list. Find a requirement that displays a course list.
- Select a course by clicking on the Course or clicking on the right arrow > at the end of the row for that course.
- The course detail is displayed.
- In the top right corner, select the Add to Planner button.
- A message bar at the top of the page appears to confirm the course has been added.
- To add additional classes to the Planner, repeat steps 2-6.
- Classes added to planner.
- After all desired courses have been added to the planner, select the View My Classes button to display a list of available colleges and terms.
- Select the Planner link on the left menu to display the Planner page.
- Select the Unassigned Courses row from the planner list.
- Courses added to the Planner from the previous steps should display.
- Select a Course from the Unassigned Courses List.
- Course Detail page is displayed.
- Select the View Classes button.
- If one term is available the available class sections will display.
- If more than one term is available for enrollment, select the enrollment term from the term list.
- The available class sections will display.
- Select the hyperlink from the Class row to view class details.
- Class Information page is displayed.
- Select the X to close the Class Information page.
- Returned to the Course Information list with class sections
- To enroll in a section, select the right arrow > at the end of the row for that class section.
- The Class Search and Enroll Page displays in Step 1 of 4 to Review Class Selection.
- Select Next at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 of 4 Review Class Preference page displays.
- Input Wait List preference or Permission Number (if applicable) and select the Accept button.
- Step 3 of 4 Enroll or Add to Cart page is displayed.
- Select Enroll and select Next.
- Step 4 of 4 Review and Submit page is displayed.
- Select the Class Preferences arrow to confirm selections and, if satisfied, select the Submit button.
- A Submit confirmation will display.
- Select Yes to confirm submission.
- A message bar at the top of the page appears to confirm the course has been added to your schedule or will give any error details.
- Select View My Classes on the Left Menu to review class schedule.
- The updated View My Classes page displays.
- Process complete.